[unable to access content that is full-text]
Ten commandments to stop alcoholism
Supplied by doctor Dr. William B. Terhune.
They are :
1. never ever take in if you want one
2. Sip slowly
3. area your drinks, using a drink that is second mins following the very first and a 3rd one hour following the next
4. Dilute your own liquor
5. hold an exact and record that is truthful of levels and range products you are taking
6. never ever hide the number of liquor you take in ;
7. Try not to take in on an stomach that is empty
8. end drinking on indication ( indicators is meal, food, exhaustion, intercourse pleasure, monotony, bedtime and frustration);
9. allow a tip to never bring a glass or two to leave pains – either bodily or and that is mental
10. Never, never ever bring a glass or two within the thinking it will cure a hangover morning.